WE’RE COMMITTED TO YOUR PRIVACY & SECURITY
Your privacy is very important to us. To honor our North Coast Commitment to our Customers, we’d like to clearly & simply outline our Privacy & Security Policy below. You won’t find any lawyer-speak here. As always, if you have any questions feel free to contact us at [email protected] and we’ll be happy to help.
Privacy & Security Information
- Email address
- Phone number
- Credit/Debit card information
- Transaction information
We use the Personal Information that you provide when placing an order only to invoice and ship that order to you. When required, the information is also used to process returns & exchanges. Personal email addresses that you submit are also used to get in touch with customers when necessary for promotions or announcements.
NCK only shares Personal Information with third parties under extremely limited circumstances, such as:
- When required to by a governmental entity by legal due process.
- In order to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues.
- Cookies from your browser (small pieces of information from your web browser)
- IP Address (an non-descriptive ID number assigned to each device on the internet)