Easy to Follow Step-by-step Key fob remote Programming Instructions
2010 Jeep Wrangler
We strive to provide convenience to our customers with free keyless entry remote fob programming instructions for every single vehicle that we sell on NorthCoast Keyless.
Many people don’t know that they can purchase their own replacement vehicle entry remote, save up to 70% off of marked up Dealership prices, and program the replacement remote to their vehicle themselves. We know how good it feels to save money and do something yourself; and we aim to make it as painless as possible for you!
Free Key Fob Remote Programming Instructions for a 2010 Jeep Wrangler
Time needed: 5 minutes.
Step-By-Step How To Key Fob Programming Instructions
- Insert First Programmed Key
INSERT a working remote head key into the Ignition and TURN it to the ON/RUN position.
- Remove First Programmed Key
WITHIN 3-15 seconds, TURN the Ignition back to the OFF/LOCK position and REMOVE the key.
- Insert Second Programmed Key
INSERT a second working remote head key into the Ignition and TURN it to the ON/RUN position. After 10 seconds, the vehicle will chime to indicate successful entry into Programming Mode.
- Remove Second Programmed Key
TURN the second working remote head key to the OFF/LOCK position and REMOVE it from the Ignition.
- Program Remote
INSERT the NEW remote head key into the Ignition and TURN it to the ON/RUN position. After 10 seconds, the vehicle security light will STOP flashing. It will FLASH again to indicate successful programming of this remote head key.
- Program Additional Remote
REPEAT Step 5 to program any additional remotes to your vehicle.
- Exit Programming Mode
TURN Ignition to OFF/LOCK and REMOVE key to EXIT Programming Mode.
- Test Remotes
TEST all remotes. Programming is complete.
If these programming instructions helped save you time and money, please consider sharing our website with friends and family so they can do the same.
- Verify the following prior to following these instructions:
- Your vehicle is equipped with keyless entry, and
- You have a key fob remote that is compatible with your vehicle.
- Obtain ALL remote transmitters for this vehicle.
- You MUST have at least TWO working remote head keys in order for this procedure to work.
- If you don’t have at least TWO working remote head keys, you MUST have the remote programmed by an Automotive Locksmith.
If you have any difficulties with programming your vehicles, contact us at [email protected].
Key fob remotes
2010 Jeep Wrangler
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We offer a No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee on all of our products!If you can’t get it to work for your vehicle–reach out!We’ll get you your money back.
FAST & FREE SHIPPING
ALWAYS! First Class USPS shipping is always shipped for free for all Domestic (US) customers in less than ONE business day. No ifs, ands, or buts!
Have a question for us? Reach out! We're here for you. We will work with you to solve your issue rather than just having you return an item without a solution like some of the big box online stores do.
SAVE 70% OVER DEALERSHIPS
We’ve worked hard to create a network of reliable and reasonably priced suppliers that allow us to give you rock bottom prices.You're also not paying for huge fancy offices or sports cars for our Owners. We always will be just regular people tryin’ to make a livin’ not a killin’!
- We worked hard to provide these instructions to our customers. We checked multiple sources to ensure that this information is complete and accurate. However, please understand that we cannot be held liable for any loss due to incorrect use of the programming instructions from www.northcoastkeyless.com.
- If you cannot program your remote with the instructions that we provide or encounter any discrepancies, please contact us at [email protected] and we’ll make sure that you’re taken care of.