Easy to Follow Step-by-step Key fob remote Programming Instructions
2008 Mazda 3
We strive to provide convenience to our customers with free keyless entry remote fob programming instructions for every single vehicle that we sell on NorthCoast Keyless.
Many people don’t know that they can purchase their own replacement vehicle entry remote, save up to 70% off of marked up Dealership prices, and program the replacement remote to their vehicle themselves. We know how good it feels to save money and do something yourself; and we aim to make it as painless as possible for you!
Free Key Fob Remote Programming Instructions for a 2008 Mazda 3
Time needed: 5 minutes.
KEY FOB REMOTE
Step-By-Step How To Programming Instructions
- Prepare Vehicle – Step 1
REMOVE key from Ignition.
- Prepare Vehicle – Step 2
CLOSE ALL doors.
- Prepare Vehicle – Step 3
OPEN Driver’s side door and LEAVE OPEN.
- Enter Programming Mode – Step 1
REPEAT the following steps 3 times:
a. INSERT key into Ignition and TURN to the ON position (just shy of cranking) and back to the OFF position.
b. REMOVE key from Ignition.
- Enter Programming Mode – Step 2
CLOSE and OPEN Driver’s door 3 times.
- Enter Programming Mode – Step 3
Vehicle will cycle door locks LOCK/UNLOCK signaling that the vehicle has successfully entered Programming Mode.
- Program Remote
PRESS ANY button on the first remote to be programmed 2 times. Vehicle will cycle door locks LOCK/UNLOCK signaling that the remote has been successfully programmed.
- Program Additional Remotes
REPEAT Step 7 for ALL remotes you want to use with your vehicle.
- Exit Programming Mode
PRESS ANY button AGAIN on the last remote that was programmed to EXIT Programming Mode.
- Finalize Programming
WAIT 15 seconds for the vehicle to cycle locks LOCK/UNLOCK indicating finalization of programming procedure.
- Test Remotes
TEST all remotes. Programming is now complete.
If these programming instructions helped save you time and money, please consider sharing our website with friends and family so they can do the same.
- Verify the following prior to following these instructions:
- Your vehicle is equipped with keyless entry, and
- You have a key fob remote that is compatible with your vehicle.
- Obtain ALL remote transmitters for this vehicle.
- You may program up to 3 remotes to your vehicle.
If you have any difficulties with programming your vehicles, contact us at [email protected].
Key fob remotes
2008 Mazda 3
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We offer a No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee on all of our products!If you can’t get it to work for your vehicle–reach out!We’ll get you your money back.
FAST & FREE SHIPPING
ALWAYS! First Class USPS shipping is always shipped for free for all Domestic (US) customers in less than ONE business day. No ifs, ands, or buts!
Have a question for us? Reach out! We're here for you. We will work with you to solve your issue rather than just having you return an item without a solution like some of the big box online stores do.
SAVE 70% OVER DEALERSHIPS
We’ve worked hard to create a network of reliable and reasonably priced suppliers that allow us to give you rock bottom prices.You're also not paying for huge fancy offices or sports cars for our Owners. We always will be just regular people tryin’ to make a livin’ not a killin’!
- We worked hard to provide these instructions to our customers. We checked multiple sources to ensure that this information is complete and accurate. However, please understand that we cannot be held liable for any loss due to incorrect use of the programming instructions from www.northcoastkeyless.com.
- If you cannot program your remote with the instructions that we provide or encounter any discrepancies, please contact us at [email protected] and we’ll make sure that you’re taken care of.