Easy to Follow Step-by-step Instructions for Programming a 2007 Toyota Highlander Keyless Entry Remote
We strive to provide convenience to our customers with free keyless entry remote programming instructions for every single vehicle that we sell on NorthCoast Keyless.
Many people don’t know that they can purchase their own replacement vehicle entry remote, save up to 70% off of marked up Dealership prices, and program the replacement remote to their vehicle themselves. We know how good it feels to save money and do something yourself; and we aim to make it as painless as possible for you!
Free Step-by-Step Programming Instructions for a 2007 Toyota Highlander Keyless Entry Remote
Verify that this important information is on the the back of your remote before using these programming instructions.
FCC ID: HYQ12BBX
Factory Part No: 89742-42120
Canada Part No: NA
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
Step-by-Step Programming Instructions:
- Start with the key out of the ignition, drivers door is open, all other doors and trunk closed and drivers door is unlocked.
- Perform these steps within 5 seconds. A. Insert the key into the ignition (Do NOT Turn it) and Pull key out. B. Insert the key into the ignition (Do NOT Turn it) and Pull key out.
- Perform these steps within 40 seconds. A. Close then open the drivers door. B. Close then open the drivers door. C. Insert the key into the ignition (Do NOT Turn it) and Pull key out.
- Perform these steps within 40 seconds. A. Close then open the drivers door. B. Close then open the drivers door. C. Insert the key into ignition and leave it in the ignition. D. Close the drivers door. E. Turn the ignition to ON (Do NOT Start or crank engine) then back to OFF. F. Remove the key from the ignition.
- Within 3 seconds, the power door locks should lock then unlock automatically indicating successful entry into programming mode. Return to step 1 if the door locks do not cycle at this point.
- Perform these steps within 40 seconds. A. Press the lock and unlock buttons on the remote simultaneously for 1.5 seconds. B. Immediately after letting go of the lock and unlock buttons, Press the lock button by itself and hold for 2 seconds. Within 3 seconds, the door locks should lock and then unlock once indicating successful programming. If the door locks cycle twice, repeat steps A and B in step 6 as the remote was not accepted. C. Repeat steps A and B in step 6 for each new remote.
- Open drivers door. Test all remotes. Programming is complete.
- If these programming instructions helped save you time and money, please consider sharing our website with friends and family so they can do the same.
If you have any difficulties with programming the remote you ordered from us to your vehicle, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View our entire catalog of FREE Toyota keyless entry remote programming instructions!
Need a 2007 Toyota Highlander keyless entry remote? We’ve got you covered!
Need a new battery for your 2007 Toyota Highlander keyless entry remote? We’ve got that too!
Our Free Programming Instructions Disclaimer can be found on the NorthCoast Keyless FAQ page.