Easy to Follow Step-by-step Key fob remote Programming Instructions
2006 Saab 9-7X
We strive to provide convenience to our customers with free keyless entry remote fob programming instructions for every single vehicle that we sell on NorthCoast Keyless.
Many people don’t know that they can purchase their own replacement vehicle entry remote, save up to 70% off of marked up Dealership prices, and program the replacement remote to their vehicle themselves. We know how good it feels to save money and do something yourself; and we aim to make it as painless as possible for you!
Free Key Fob Remote Programming Instructions for a 2006 Saab 9-7X
Time needed: 5 minutes.
KEY FOB REMOTE
Step-By-Step How To Programming Instructions
- Close All Doors
CLOSE all doors.
- Enter Programming Mode – Step 1
INSERT key into the Ignition (DO NOT TURN).
- Enter Programming Mode – Step 2
PRESS and HOLD the power UNLOCK button on the Driver’s side door. DO NOT release until instructed.
- Enter Programming Mode – Step 3
TURN the Ignition ON, OFF, ON, OFF
(ON is the position just shy of cranking the engine and OFF is where you can remove your key).
- Enter Programming Mode – Step 4
RELEASE the power UNLOCK button on the Driver’s side door.
Upon release of the UNLOCK button, the vehicle should respond by cycling the door locks LOCK / UNLOCK signaling successful entry into Programming Mode.
a. IF the door locks cycle, continue to Step 6. If the door locks cycle BEFORE releasing the UNLOCK button, the vehicle has NOT entered Programming Mode and you must RETURN to Step 1.
b. IF the door locks continue to cycle BEFORE releasing the UNLOCK button, there is a problem with the vehicle’s keyless entry system and the remotes must be programmed by a certified professional Automotive Locksmith or Dealer.
c. IF you are unable to get the door locks to cycle at all, you are turning the key too quick or too slow, there is a problem with your vehicle’s keyless entry system, or the vehicle is not equipped with keyless entry. Check with a certified professional Automotive Locksmith or Dealer.
- Program Remote
HOLD the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the remote at the same time, up to 30 seconds, until door locks cycle LOCK / UNLOCK to signal successful programming of the remote.
- Program Additional Remotes
REPEAT Step 6 for any additional remotes to be programmed, including working ones.
- Exit Programming Mode
TURN ignition to ON to EXIT Programming Mode.
- Finalize Programming
TURN Ignition to OFF and remove key to finalize programming.
- Test Remotes
TEST all remotes. Programming is complete.
If these programming instructions helped save you time and money, please consider sharing our website with friends and family so they can do the same.
- Verify the following prior to following these instructions:
- Your vehicle is equipped with keyless entry, and
- You have a key fob remote that is compatible with your vehicle.
- Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle. This procedure will erase all previously programmed remotes. You must program all existing and new remotes that you wish to use on the vehicle at this time.
- You may clear your keyless entry system memory by entering programming mode as shown in the steps above.
If you have any difficulties with programming your vehicles, contact us at [email protected].
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We offer a No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee on all of our products!If you can’t get it to work for your vehicle–reach out!We’ll get you your money back.
FAST & FREE SHIPPING
ALWAYS! First Class USPS shipping is always shipped for free for all Domestic (US) customers in less than ONE business day. No ifs, ands, or buts!
Have a question for us? Reach out! We're here for you. We will work with you to solve your issue rather than just having you return an item without a solution like some of the big box online stores do.
SAVE 70% OVER DEALERSHIPS
We’ve worked hard to create a network of reliable and reasonably priced suppliers that allow us to give you rock bottom prices.You're also not paying for huge fancy offices or sports cars for our Owners. We always will be just regular people tryin’ to make a livin’ not a killin’!
- We worked hard to provide these instructions to our customers. We checked multiple sources to ensure that this information is complete and accurate. However, please understand that we cannot be held liable for any loss due to incorrect use of the programming instructions from www.northcoastkeyless.com.
- If you cannot program your remote with the instructions that we provide or encounter any discrepancies, please contact us at [email protected] and we’ll make sure that you’re taken care of.