Step-by-Step How To Programming Instructions for a 2006 Mazda 3 Keyless Entry Remote Fob
We strive to provide convenience to our customers with free keyless entry remote programming instructions for every single vehicle that we sell on NorthCoast Keyless.
Many people don’t know that they can purchase their own replacement vehicle entry remote, save up to 70% off of marked up Dealership prices, and program the replacement remote to their vehicle themselves. We know how good it feels to save money and do something yourself; and we aim to make it as painless as possible for you!
Free Step-by-Step How To Programming & Memory Clearing Instructions for a 2006 Mazda 3 Keyless Entry Remote Fob
Verify that this important information is on the back of your remote before using these programming instructions.
FCC ID / Factory Part No.: KPU41846
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle. This procedure will erase all previously programmed remotes. You must program all existing and new remotes that you wish to use on the vehicle at this time.
If your remote has a flip key, you will need to have the remote programmed by a Professional Automotive Locksmith.
Keyless Entry System Memory Clearing Instructions are noted in the dark blue colored steps below.
Step-by-Step How To Programming Instructions:
- ENTER vehicle and CLOSE all doors.
- OPEN the Driver’s side door and leave it open.
- Within 20 seconds you MUST INSERT key into the Ignition and CYCLE the Ignition ON, OFF a total of three (3) times followed by opening and closing the Driver’s side door OPEN, CLOSE a total of three (3) times. The door locks will automatically cycle LOCK, UNLOCK to signal entry into Programming Mode.
- PUSH any button TWICE on the first remote to be programmed. The door locks will automatically cycle LOCK, UNLOCK to indicate successful programming of that remote.
- If necessary, PUSH any button TWICE on a second remote to be programmed. The door locks will automatically cycle LOCK, UNLOCK to indicate successful programming of that remote.
- FINALIZE programming by again PUSHING any button TWICE on the last remote that was programmed. Once the door locks cycle, PUSH any button TWICE on the same remote to EXIT Programming Mode.
- Test all remotes. Programming is now complete.
- If these programming instructions helped save you time and money, please consider sharing our website with friends and family so they can do the same.
If you have any difficulties with programming the remote you ordered from us to your vehicle, check out our FAQ Page for common questions, mistakes, and solutions to programming keyless entry remotes to your vehicle. Always feel free to contact us at [email protected].
View our entire catalog of FREE Mazda keyless entry remote programming instructions!
Need to buy a 2006 Mazda 3 keyless entry remote fob? We’ve got you covered!
Need a new battery for your 2006 Mazda 3 keyless entry remote fob? Check out our lineup of keyless remote batteries!
Our Free Programming Instructions Disclaimer can be found on the NorthCoast Keyless FAQ page.