Easy to Follow Step-by-step Instructions for Programming a 2006 Hyundai Santa Fe Keyless Entry Remote
We strive to provide convenience to our customers with free keyless entry remote programming instructions for every single vehicle that we sell on NorthCoast Keyless.
Many people don’t know that they can purchase their own replacement vehicle entry remote, save up to 70% off of marked up Dealership prices, and program the replacement remote to their vehicle themselves. We know how good it feels to save money and do something yourself; and we aim to make it as painless as possible for you!
Free Step-by-Step Programming Instructions for a 2006 Hyundai Santa Fe Keyless Entry Remote
Verify that this important information is on the the back of your remote before using these programming instructions.
FCC ID: OSLOKA-2201T
Factory Part No: 95411-26201
IC Part No: N/A
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
- Remove driver’s side fascia (the plate under the steering column) and locate the alarm system control module. Ensure that the memory switch is in the OFF position.
- Insert key into the ignition and turn ignition to the ON position.
- After 5 seconds slide the switch on the alarm system control module to the SET position.
- Press the LOCK button on the first remote to be programmed.
- If programming a second remote press the LOCK button on the second remote.
- Slide the switch on the alarm system control module to the OFF position.
- Turn the ignition OFF and remove key. Replace center fascia.
- Programming is now complete, test remotes to ensure proper programming.
- If these programming instructions saved you time & money, please consider sharing our website with family and friends so that they can do the same!
If you have any difficulties with programming your vehicles, contact us at email@example.com.
View our entire catalog of FREE Hyundai keyless entry remote programming instructions!
Need a 2006 Hyundai Santa Fe keyless entry remote? We’ve got you covered!
Need a new battery for your 2006 Hyundai Santa Fe keyless entry remote? We’ve got that too!
Our Free Programming Instructions Disclaimer can be found on the NorthCoast Keyless FAQ page.