Easy to Follow Step-by-step Instructions for Programming a 2005 Toyota Sequoia Keyless Entry Remote
We strive to provide convenience to our customers with free keyless entry remote programming instructions for every single vehicle that we sell on NorthCoast Keyless.
Many people don’t know that they can purchase their own replacement vehicle entry remote, save up to 70% off of marked up Dealership prices, and program the replacement remote to their vehicle themselves. We know how good it feels to save money and do something yourself; and we aim to make it as painless as possible for you!
Free Step-by-Step Programming Instructions for a 2005 Toyota Sequoia Keyless Entry Remote
Verify that this important information is on the the back of your remote before using these programming instructions.
FCC ID: HYQ12BBX
Factory Part No: 89742-35050
Canada Part No: NA
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
Step-by-Step Programming Instructions:
- Start with key out of the ignition, open and unlock drivers door and be sure all other doors and trunk are closed.
- Insert key into ignition (Do not turn) and pull it out.
- Perform these steps within 40 seconds. A. Using the power door lock rocker switch on drivers door perform 5 lock/unlock cycles starting with lock. Use an even pace and try to go about one cycle per second. (1 cycle = 1 lock and 1 unlock.).
- Close, then open drivers door.
- Perform these steps within 40 seconds. A. Using the power door lock rocker switch on drivers door perform 5 lock/unlock cycles starting with lock. Use an even pace and try to go about one cycle per second. (1 cycle = 1 lock and 1 unlock.) B. Insert the key in the ignition cylinder. C. Turn the ignition to ON (Just shy of starting car, Do NOT Start) then back to OFF. D. Turn the ignition to ON (Just shy of starting car, Do NOT Start)) then back to OFF. E. Remove the key from the ignition.
- Within 3 seconds the power door locks should cycle automatically indicating successful entry into programming mode. Return to step 1 if the locks do not cycle at this point, if they do cycle then continue to step 7.
- Perform these steps within 40 seconds. A. Press the lock and unlock buttons on the remote simultaneously for 1 second. B. Immediately after letting go of the lock and unlock buttons, Press the lock button by itself and hold for 2 seconds. Within 3 seconds the door locks should cycle once indicating successful programming. If the door locks don’t cycle or cycle twice, repeat steps A and B, your remote has not been accepted. C. Repeat steps A and B in step 7 for each new transmitter.
- Close drivers door. Test all remotes. Programming is complete.
- If these programming instructions helped save you time and money, please consider sharing our website with friends and family so they can do the same.
If you have any difficulties with programming the remote you ordered from us to your vehicle, contact us at email@example.com.
View our entire catalog of FREE Toyota keyless entry remote programming instructions!
Need a 2005 Toyota Sequoia keyless entry remote? We’ve got you covered!
Need a new battery for your 2005 Toyota Sequoia keyless entry remote? We’ve got that too!
Our Free Programming Instructions Disclaimer can be found on the NorthCoast Keyless FAQ page.