Easy to Follow Step-by-step Key fob remote Programming Instructions
2004 Subaru Forester
We strive to provide convenience to our customers with free keyless entry remote fob programming instructions for every single vehicle that we sell on NorthCoast Keyless.
Many people don’t know that they can purchase their own replacement vehicle entry remote, save up to 70% off of marked up Dealership prices, and program the replacement remote to their vehicle themselves. We know how good it feels to save money and do something yourself; and we aim to make it as painless as possible for you!
Free Key Fob Remote Programming Instructions for a 2004 Subaru Forester
Subaru Key Fob Remote Step-By-Step How To Programming Instructions
Minutes 5 minutes
Enter Programming Mode – Step 1
CLOSE ALL doors, UNLOCK ALL doors, PUSH your foot on the brake pedal.
Enter Programming Mode – Step 2
INSERT key into the Ignition and TURN to the ON position and back to OFF.
Enter Programming Mode – Step 3
REPEAT this step 9 times (total of 10 times) UNTIL the vehicle’s horn goes off 1 time.
Enter Programming Mode – Step 4
OPEN and CLOSE Driver’s door.
PRESS the LOCK button on the remote to be programmed 1 time. Horn will go off indicating successful programming.
Program Additional Remote(s)
REPEAT Steps 4-5 to program any additional remotes to the vehicle.
Exit Programming Mode
REMOVE key from Ignition and the vehicle should respond by honking the horn 3 times to signal EXIT from Programming Mode.
TEST all remotes. Programming is now complete.
If these programming instructions helped save you time and money, please consider sharing our website with friends and family so they can do the same.
- Key Fob Remote(s) that you want to program to your vehicle.
- Verify the following prior to following these instructions:
- Your vehicle is equipped with keyless entry, and
- You have a key fob remote that is compatible with your vehicle.
- Obtain ALL remote transmitters for this vehicle.
- For some Subaru models, you do NOT need to put your foot on the brake pedal.
- For some Subaru models, you will need to complete MORE than 10 ON/OFF turns to enter Programming Mode. Just keep going until the horn goes off indicating successful entry into Programming Mode.
If you have any difficulties with programming your vehicles, contact us at [email protected].
Key fob remotes
2004 Subaru Forester
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We offer a No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee on all of our products!If you can’t get it to work for your vehicle–reach out!We’ll get you your money back.
FAST & FREE SHIPPING
ALWAYS! First Class USPS shipping is always shipped for free for all Domestic (US) customers in less than ONE business day. No ifs, ands, or buts!
Have a question for us? Reach out! We're here for you. We will work with you to solve your issue rather than just having you return an item without a solution like some of the big box online stores do.
SAVE 70% OVER DEALERSHIPS
We’ve worked hard to create a network of reliable and reasonably priced suppliers that allow us to give you rock bottom prices.You're also not paying for huge fancy offices or sports cars for our Owners. We always will be just regular people tryin’ to make a livin’ not a killin’!
- We worked hard to provide these instructions to our customers. We checked multiple sources to ensure that this information is complete and accurate. However, please understand that we cannot be held liable for any loss due to incorrect use of the programming instructions from www.northcoastkeyless.com.
- If you cannot program your remote with the instructions that we provide or encounter any discrepancies, please contact us at [email protected] and we’ll make sure that you’re taken care of.