Step-by-Step How To Programming Instructions for a 2004 Chevrolet Chevy Impala Keyless Entry Remote Fob
We strive to provide convenience to our customers with free keyless entry remote programming instructions for every single vehicle that we sell on NorthCoast Keyless.
Many people don’t know that they can purchase their own replacement vehicle entry remote, save up to 70% off of marked up Dealership prices, and program the replacement remote to their vehicle themselves. We know how good it feels to save money and do something yourself; and we aim to make it as painless as possible for you!
Free Step-by-Step How To Programming & Memory Clearing Instructions for a 2004 Chevrolet Impala Keyless Entry Remote Fob
Verify that this important information is on the back of your remote before using these programming instructions.
FCC ID: KOBLEAR1XT
Factory Part No: 10443537
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle. This procedure will erase all previously programmed remotes. You must program all existing and new remotes that you wish to use on the vehicle at this time.
Keyless Entry System Memory Clearing Instructions are noted in the dark blue colored steps below.
Step-by-Step How To Programming Instructions:
- TURN Radio OFF.
- INSERT key into Ignition and switch the Ignition to ON or ACC (ON is turning ignition clockwise without cranking engine and ACC is turning key counter-clockwise).
- PRESS and HOLD the DISP button on the radio for 5 to 10 seconds until settings are displayed.
- PRESS the SEEK up or down button until FOB PROG appears on the display.
- PRESS PREV or NEXT button to access the Sub-Menu (BEGIN will be displayed when Sub-Menu reached).
- PRESS the DISP button to enter programming mode. When the message PUSH FOB is displayed, PRESS and HOLD the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons at the same time on the first remote for up to 15 seconds. An acoustic sound will be heard to verify the remote has been successfully programmed. NOTE: If you have additional remotes to program (including already working remotes) — continue to Step 7. If not, skip to Step 8.
- PRESS and HOLD the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons at the same time on second remote for up to 15 seconds (REPEAT this step for up to 4 remotes total). An acoustic sound will be heard to verify the remote has been successfully programmed.
- The mode you selected is now set. You can now EXIT programming mode by following Step 9.
- To EXIT programming, SCROLL until EXIT appears on the display. Press the DISP button to exit programming. An acoustic sound will sound to verify programming mode exit.
- Test all remotes. Programming is now complete.
- If these programming instructions helped save you time and money, please consider sharing our website with friends and family so they can do the same.
If you have any difficulties with programming the remote you ordered from us to your vehicle, check out our FAQ Page for common questions, mistakes, and solutions to programming keyless entry remotes to your vehicle. Always feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
View our entire catalog of FREE Chevrolet keyless entry remote programming instructions!
Need to buy a 2004 Chevrolet Impala keyless entry remote fob? We’ve got you covered!
Need a new battery for your 2004 Chevrolet Impala keyless entry remote fob? We’ve got that too!
Our Free Programming Instructions Disclaimer can be found on the NorthCoast Keyless FAQ page.