Step-by-Step How To Programming Instructions for a 2003 Chevrolet Chevy Corvette Keyless Entry Remote Fob
We strive to provide convenience to our customers with free keyless entry remote programming instructions for every single vehicle that we sell on NorthCoast Keyless.
Many people don’t know that they can purchase their own replacement vehicle entry remote, save up to 70% off of marked up Dealership prices, and program the replacement remote to their vehicle themselves. We know how good it feels to save money and do something yourself; and we aim to make it as painless as possible for you!
Free Step-by-Step How To Programming & Memory Clearing Instructions for a 2003 Chevrolet Corvette Keyless Entry Remote Fob
Verify that this important information is on the back of your remote before using these programming instructions.
FCC ID: KOBLEAR1XT
Factory Part No: 25695966, 25695967, 25695954, 25695955
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle. This procedure will erase all previously programmed remotes. You must program all existing and new remotes that you wish to use on the vehicle at this time. Turn Radio OFF during programming.
Keyless Entry System Memory Clearing Instructions are noted in the dark blue colored steps below.
Step-by-Step How To Programming Instructions:
- Turn Ignition ON. (ON is the position just shy of starting car without cranking engine)
- Be sure Radio is OFF.
- Press “DIC” reset button. (Driver information button)
- Press OPTIONS button on DIC until display is blank.
- Press and hold RESET button for 3 seconds.
- Press OPTIONS button until FOB TRAINING is displayed.
- Press RESET button to begin programming mode.
- Press and hold BOTH LOCK and UNLOCK buttons at the same time on first remote for 13 seconds. Message will appear when remote is programmed.
- Repeat Step 8 for additional remotes.
- Turn key off and remove key from ignition to exit programming.
- Test all remotes. Programming is complete.
- If these programming instructions helped save you time and money, please consider sharing our website with friends and family so they can do the same.
If you have any difficulties with programming the remote you ordered from us to your vehicle, check out our FAQ Page for common questions, mistakes, and solutions to programming keyless entry remotes to your vehicle. Always feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View our entire catalog of FREE Chevrolet keyless entry remote programming instructions!
Need to buy a 2003 Chevrolet Corvette keyless entry remote fob? We’ve got you covered!
Need a new battery for your 2003 Chevrolet Corvette keyless entry remote fob? We’ve got that too!
Our Free Programming Instructions Disclaimer can be found on the NorthCoast Keyless FAQ page.