Step-by-Step How To Programming Instructions for a 2002 Volkswagen GTI Keyless Entry Remote Fob
We strive to provide convenience to our customers with free keyless entry remote programming instructions for every single vehicle that we sell on NorthCoast Keyless.
Many people don’t know that they can purchase their own replacement vehicle entry remote, save up to 70% off of marked up Dealership prices, and program the replacement remote to their vehicle themselves. We know how good it feels to save money and do something yourself; and we aim to make it as painless as possible for you!
Free Step-by-Step How To Programming & Memory Clearing Instructions for a 2002 Volkswagen GTI Keyless Entry Remote Fob
Verify that this important information is on the back of your remote before using these programming instructions.
FCC ID: Coming Soon
Factory Part No.: Coming Soon
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle. This procedure will erase all previously programmed remotes. You must program all existing and new remotes that you wish to use on the vehicle at this time. You will need at least two (2) remotes in order to perform this procedure yourself without the help of a Professional.
Keyless Entry System Memory Clearing Instructions are noted in the dark blue colored steps below.
Step-by-Step How To Programming Instructions:
- INSERT Master Key into the Ignition switch and TURN the Ignition switch to the ON position.
- Within 30 seconds: INSERT second key into the Driver’s door lock and MANUALLY LOCK the Driver’s door.
- PRESS the LOCK OR UNLOCK Button on the remote.
- AFTER two (2) seconds PRESS the LOCK OR UNLOCK Button again.
- SWITCH the Ignition to the OFF Position to EXIT Programming Mode.
- Test all remotes. Programming is now complete.
- If these programming instructions helped save you time and money, please consider sharing our website with friends and family so they can do the same.
If you have any difficulties with programming the remote you ordered from us to your vehicle, check out our FAQ Page for common questions, mistakes, and solutions to programming keyless entry remotes to your vehicle. Always feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
View our entire catalog of FREE Volkswagen keyless entry remote programming instructions!
Need to buy a 2002 Volkswagen GTI keyless entry remote fob? We’re working hard to get them in stock!
Need a new battery for your 2002 Volkswagen GTI keyless entry remote fob? Check out our lineup of keyless entry remote fob batteries!
Our Free Programming Instructions Disclaimer can be found on the NorthCoast Keyless FAQ page.