Easy to Follow Step-by-step Instructions for Programming a 2001 Nissan Maxima Keyless Entry Remote
We strive to provide convenience to our customers with free keyless entry remote programming instructions for every single vehicle that we sell on NorthCoast Keyless.
Many people don’t know that they can purchase their own replacement vehicle entry remote, save up to 70% off of marked up Dealership prices, and program the replacement remote to their vehicle themselves. We know how good it feels to save money and do something yourself; and we aim to make it as painless as possible for you!
Free Step-by-Step Programming Instructions for a 2001 Nissan Maxima Keyless Entry Remote
Verify that this important information is on the the back of your remote before using these programming instructions.
FCC ID: KBRASTU10
Factory Part No: 01A
Canada Part No: N/A
Step-by-Step Programming Instructions:
- Before entering programming mode, have in possession all of the transmitters you will be using on the vehicle. Once you program the transmitter, all previous codes will be erased from the memory. The other transmitters will not be functional until you program the transmitters again.
- Close and lock all doors with the driver’s side power lock/unlock switch.
- Insert key into ignition and remove it from the ignition key cylinder at least six times within 10 seconds. Your Hazard Lamps will flash if you have performed this step successfully. NOTE: Withdraw key completely from ignition cylinder each time. If this procedure is performed too fast, system will not enter programming mode.
- Insert key into the ignition cylinder and turn to the ACC position.
- Within 5 seconds, push ANY button on the remote transmitter. Your Hazard Lamps should flash. NOTE: Do not press the button more than one time in the above step. If the button is pressed more than one time, the programming procedure will not be successful.
- If there are any remaining transmitters (including the old ones), unlock then lock all doors using the driver’s side power lock/unlock switch and within 5 seconds, push ANY button on the next remote. Your Hazard Lamps should flash. Repeat this step for each transmitter (including any existing transmitters).
- Turn the key to the OFF position, remove keys from the ignition, unlock doors using the driver’s side power lock/unlock switch and open the driver side door.
If you have any difficulties with programming your vehicles, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View our entire catalog of FREE Nissan keyless entry remote programming instructions!
Need a 2001 Nissan Maxima keyless entry remote? We’ve got you covered!
Need a new battery for your 2001 Nissan Maxima keyless entry remote? We’ve got that too!
Our Free Programming Instructions Disclaimer can be found on the NorthCoast Keyless FAQ page.