Step-by-Step How To Programming Instructions for a 2001 Honda Passport Keyless Entry Remote Fob
We strive to provide convenience to our customers with free keyless entry remote programming instructions for every single vehicle that we sell on NorthCoast Keyless.
Many people don’t know that they can purchase their own replacement vehicle entry remote, save up to 70% off of marked up Dealership prices, and program the replacement remote to their vehicle themselves. We know how good it feels to save money and do something yourself; and we aim to make it as painless as possible for you!
Free Step-by-Step How To Programming & Memory Clearing Instructions for a 2001 Honda Passport Keyless Entry Remote Fob
Verify that this important information is on the back of your remote before using these programming instructions.
FCC ID: HYQ1512R
Factory Part No: RSS-210
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle. This procedure will erase all previously programmed remotes. You must program all existing and new remotes that you wish to use on the vehicle at this time.
Keyless Entry System Memory Clearing Instructions are noted in the dark blue colored steps below.
Step-by-Step How To Programming Instructions:
- OPEN Driver’s door and INSERT key into the Ignition.
- TURN the Ignition to ACC (one turn back towards you) and then to the LOCK position three (3) times within three (3) seconds.
- Within 10 seconds, CLOSE and OPEN the Driver’s door twice (2).
- AGAIN, TURN the Ignition to ACC and then to the LOCK position three (3) times within three (3) seconds.
- AGAIN, within 10 seconds, CLOSE and OPEN the Driver’s door once (1). The vehicle will respond by cycling the locks indicating that the vehicle has entered Programming Mode.
- Within 20 seconds, PRESS the LOCK Button on the remote to be programmed. The vehicle will respond by cycling the locks.
- Within 20 seconds, PRESS the UNLOCK Button on the remote to be programmed. The vehicle will respond by cycling the locks signalling successful programming of the remote.
- REPEAT Steps 7 and 8 for each additional remote to be programmed to the vehicle.
- REMOVE the key from the Ignition to exit Programming Mode.
- Test all remotes. Programming is now complete.
- If these programming instructions helped save you time and money, please consider sharing our website with friends and family so they can do the same.
If you have any difficulties with programming the remote you ordered from us to your vehicle, check out our FAQ Page for common questions, mistakes, and solutions to programming keyless entry remotes to your vehicle. Always feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
View our entire catalog of FREE Honda keyless entry remote programming instructions!
Need to buy a 2001 Honda Passport keyless entry remote fob? We’ve got you covered!
Need a new battery for your 2001 Honda Passport keyless entry remote fob? We’ve got that too!
Our Free Programming Instructions Disclaimer can be found on the NorthCoast Keyless FAQ page.