Easy to Follow Step-by-step Instructions for Programming a 2000 Toyota Tundra Keyless Entry Remote
We strive to provide convenience to our customers with free keyless entry remote programming instructions for every single vehicle that we sell on NorthCoast Keyless.
Many people don’t know that they can purchase their own replacement vehicle entry remote, save up to 70% off of marked up Dealership prices, and program the replacement remote to their vehicle themselves. We know how good it feels to save money and do something yourself; and we aim to make it as painless as possible for you!
Free Step-by-Step Programming Instructions for a 2000 Toyota Tundra Keyless Entry Remote
Verify that this important information is on the the back of your remote before using these programming instructions.
FCC ID: ELVATDD, ELVAT1B
Factory Part No: NA
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle. This procedure will erase all previously programmed remotes. You must program all existing and new remotes that you wish to use on the vehicle at this time.
Keyless Entry System Memory Clearing Instructions are noted in the dark blue colored steps below.
Step-by-Step How To Programming Instructions:
Important: For MOST vehicles, the ECU Programming Receiver is located UNDERNEATH either the Driver or Passenger front seats. For SOME vehicles, it is located BEHIND the Driver’s Dash and can be accessed by prying out the black faceplate (5”x3”) behind the mirror control switch.
- INSERT the key INTO the Ignition and TURN the Ignition to the ON position.
- LOCATE the ECU; PRESS and HOLD the ECU Programming Switch for three (3) seconds (refer to Owner’s Manual for location). If done correctly, the Status Monitor LED will turn on for five (5) seconds to indicate entry into Programming Mode.
- PRESS and RELEASE either the LOCK or UNLOCK button on the remote to be programmed. The Status Monitor LED will turn OFF and the vehicle will sound and flash the exterior lights to signal successful programming of the remote.
- REPEAT Steps 2-3 to program additional remotes.
- TURN OFF the Ignition to exit Programming Mode.
- Test all remotes. Programming is now complete.
- If these programming instructions helped save you time and money, please consider sharing our website with friends and family so they can do the same.
If you have any difficulties with programming the remote you ordered from us to your vehicle, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View our entire catalog of FREE Toyota keyless entry remote programming instructions!
Need a 2000 Toyota Tundra keyless entry remote? We’ve got you covered!
Need a new battery for your 2000 Toyota Tundra keyless entry remote? Check out our lineup of keyless entry remote batteries![wc-social-coupon]
Our Free Programming Instructions Disclaimer can be found on the NorthCoast Keyless FAQ page.