Easy to Follow Step-by-step Key fob remote Programming Instructions
2000 Toyota Tundra
We strive to provide convenience to our customers with free keyless entry remote fob programming instructions for every single vehicle that we sell on NorthCoast Keyless.
Many people don’t know that they can purchase their own replacement vehicle entry remote, save up to 70% off of marked up Dealership prices, and program the replacement remote to their vehicle themselves. We know how good it feels to save money and do something yourself; and we aim to make it as painless as possible for you!
Free Key Fob Remote Programming Instructions for a 2000 Toyota Tundra
TOYOTA AFTERMARKET/DEALER INSTALLED KEY FOB REMOTE STEP-BY-STEP HOW TO PROGRAMMING INSTRUCTIONS
Minutes 5 minutes
Locate the ECU Programming Receiver
LOCATE the ECU Programming Receiver.
Enter Programming Mode – Step 1
INSERT key into Ignition and TURN to the ON position.
Enter Programming Mode
PRESS and HOLD the ECU’s Programming Switch for 3 seconds using a paperclip or small screwdriver. The Status Monitor LED light will turn on for 5 seconds to indicate successful entry into Programming Mode..
WITHIN 5 seconds, PRESS and RELEASE ANY button on the remote. The Status Monitor LED light will turn OFF, the piezo chirper will chirp ONCE and the exterior lights will flash ONCE to indicate successful programming of the remote. IF you hold the button too long and the vehicle alarm sounds, simply press the TOP button on the remote to reset the alarm.
Exit Programming Mode
TURN OFF the Ignition to EXIT Programming Mode.
TEST all remotes. Programming is complete.
If these programming instructions helped save you time and money, please consider sharing our website with friends and family so they can do the same.
- Key Fob Remote(s) that you want to program to your vehicle.
- Verify the following prior to following these instructions:
- Your vehicle is equipped with keyless entry, and
- You have a key fob remote that is compatible with your vehicle.
- Obtain ALL remote transmitters for this vehicle.
- Important: For MOST vehicles, the ECU Programming Receiver is located UNDERNEATH either the Driver or Passenger front seats. For SOME vehicles, it is located BEHIND the Driver’s Dash and can be accessed by prying out the black faceplate (5”x3”) BEHIND the mirror control switch. It is a BLACK box with 3 connectors and a recessed GREEN RESET button. Refer to the Owner’s Manual for your vehicle’s ECU location.
If you have any difficulties with programming your vehicles, contact us at [email protected].
Key fob remotes
2000 Toyota Tundra
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We offer a No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee on all of our products!If you can’t get it to work for your vehicle–reach out!We’ll get you your money back.
FAST & FREE SHIPPING
ALWAYS! First Class USPS shipping is always shipped for free for all Domestic (US) customers in less than ONE business day. No ifs, ands, or buts!
Have a question for us? Reach out! We're here for you. We will work with you to solve your issue rather than just having you return an item without a solution like some of the big box online stores do.
SAVE 70% OVER DEALERSHIPS
We’ve worked hard to create a network of reliable and reasonably priced suppliers that allow us to give you rock bottom prices.You're also not paying for huge fancy offices or sports cars for our Owners. We always will be just regular people tryin’ to make a livin’ not a killin’!
- We worked hard to provide these instructions to our customers. We checked multiple sources to ensure that this information is complete and accurate. However, please understand that we cannot be held liable for any loss due to incorrect use of the programming instructions from www.northcoastkeyless.com.
- If you cannot program your remote with the instructions that we provide or encounter any discrepancies, please contact us at [email protected] and we’ll make sure that you’re taken care of.