Easy to Follow Step-by-step Instructions for Programming a 1999 Toyota Camry Solara Keyless Entry Remote
We strive to provide convenience to our customers with free keyless entry remote programming instructions for every single vehicle that we sell on NorthCoast Keyless.
Many people don’t know that they can purchase their own replacement vehicle entry remote, save up to 70% off of marked up Dealership prices, and program the replacement remote to their vehicle themselves. We know how good it feels to save money and do something yourself; and we aim to make it as painless as possible for you!
Free Step-by-Step Programming Instructions for a 1999 Toyota Camry Solara Keyless Entry Remote
Verify that this important information is on the the back of your remote before using these programming instructions.
FCC ID: GQ43VT14T
Factory Part No: 88LP0065, 89742-06010
Canada Part No: 1470 102 849
Step-by-Step Programming Instructions:
- Start with key out of the ignition, drivers door is open all others closed and drivers door is unlocked.
- Insert key into ignition (Do not turn) and pull it out.
- Perform these steps within 40 seconds.A. Using the power door lock switch on drivers door perform 5 lock/unlock cycles starting with lock. Use an even pace and try to go about one cycle per second. (1 cycle = 1 lock and 1 unlock.)B. Close, then open drivers door.
- Perform these steps within 40 seconds.A. Using the power door lock switch on drivers door perform 5 lock/unlock cycles starting with lock. Use an even pace and try to go about one cycle per second. (1 cycle = 1 lock and 1 unlock.)
B. Insert the key in the ignition cylinder.
C. Turn the ignition to ON (Do NOT Start) then back to OFF.
D. Turn the ignition to ON (Do NOT Start) then back to OFF.
E. Remove the key from the ignition.
- Within 3 seconds the power door locks should cycle automatically indicating successful entry into programming mode. Return to step 1 if the locks do not cycle at this point.
- Perform these steps within 40 seconds.A. Press the lock and unlock buttons on the remote simultaneously for 1 second.
B. Immediately after letting go of the lock and unlock buttons, Press the lock button by itself and hold for 2 seconds. Within 3 seconds the door locks should cycle once indicating successful programming. If the door locks don’t cycle or cycle twice, repeat steps A and B, your remote has not been accepted.
C. Repeat steps A and B in step 6 for each new transmitter.
- Close drivers door. Test all remotes. Programming is complete.
- If these programming instructions helped save you time and money, please consider sharing our website with friends and family so they can do the same.
If you have any difficulties with programming your vehicles, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View our entire catalog of FREE Toyota keyless entry remote programming instructions!
Need a 1999 Toyota Camry Solara keyless entry remote? We’ve got you covered!
Need a new battery for your 1999 Toyota Camry Solara keyless entry remote? We’ve got that too!
Our Free Programming Instructions Disclaimer can be found on the NorthCoast Keyless FAQ page.