Step-by-Step How To Programming Instructions for a 1999 Honda Civic Keyless Entry Remote Fob
We strive to provide convenience to our customers with free keyless entry remote programming instructions for every single vehicle that we sell on NorthCoast Keyless.
Many people don’t know that they can purchase their own replacement vehicle entry remote, save up to 70% off of marked up Dealership prices, and program the replacement remote to their vehicle themselves. We know how good it feels to save money and do something yourself; and we aim to make it as painless as possible for you!
Free Step-by-Step How To Programming & Memory Clearing Instructions for a 1999 Honda Civic Keyless Entry Remote Fob
Verify that this important information is on the back of your remote before using these programming instructions.
FCC ID: Coming Soon
Factory Part No.: Coming Soon
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle. This procedure will erase all previously programmed remotes. You must program all existing and new remotes that you wish to use on the vehicle at this time.
Keyless Entry System Memory Clearing Instructions are noted in the dark blue colored steps below.
Step-by-Step How To Programming Instructions:
- ENTER the vehicle and CLOSE all doors. (Each of the following steps must be completed within five seconds of one another. If you take longer than five seconds between steps or make a mistake, you must start the entire procedure over.)
- INSERT the key into the Ignition, HOLD one remote in your left hand with additional remotes close by.
- PERFORM each of the next three (3) steps in order, then repeat all three (3) steps two (2) more times for a total of three (3) times each.
- TURN the Ignition to the ON position, marked “II” on the Ignition.
- PRESS the LOCK button on the remote for approximately 1 second. (Say “Mississippi”)
- TURN the Ignition to the OFF position, marked “I” on the Ignition. (REPEAT Steps 4-6 three (3) times)
- TURN the Ignition switch to the ON position, marked “II” on the Ignition.
- PRESS the LOCK button on the same remote. The door locks should cycle indicating the vehicle has ENTERED Programming Mode.
- PRESS the LOCK button again on the same remote. The door locks should cycle again indicating the vehicle has successfully PROGRAMMED that remote.
- For programming additional remotes to your vehicle, REPEAT Step 9 with each additional remote one after another. Step 9 must be completed within ten (10) seconds for each additional remote. You may program up to three (3) remotes to your vehicle.
- TURN the ignition to OFF.
- Test all remotes. Programming is now complete.
- After successful programming, if your remote has a TRUNK RELEASE Button — you will need to hold that button down for 5-10 seconds for that function to begin operation.
- If these programming instructions helped save you time and money, please consider sharing our website with friends and family so they can do the same.
If you have any difficulties with programming the remote you ordered from us to your vehicle, check out our FAQ Page for common questions, mistakes, and solutions to programming keyless entry remotes to your vehicle. Always feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
View our entire catalog of FREE Honda keyless entry remote programming instructions!
Need to buy a 1999 Honda Civic keyless entry remote fob? We’re working hard to get it in stock for you!
Need a new battery for your 1999 Honda Civic keyless entry remote fob? Check out our lineup of remote batteries!
Our Free Programming Instructions Disclaimer can be found on the NorthCoast Keyless FAQ page.