Easy to Follow Step-by-step Instructions for How To Program a 1999 Ford Crown Victoria Keyless Entry Remote Fob
We strive to provide convenience to our customers with free keyless entry remote fob programming instructions for every single vehicle that we sell on NorthCoast Keyless.
Many people don’t know that they can purchase their own replacement vehicle entry remote, save up to 70% off of marked up Dealership prices, and program the replacement remote to their vehicle themselves. We know how good it feels to save money and do something yourself; and we aim to make it as painless as possible for you!
Free Step-by-Step Programming Instructions for a 1999 Ford Crown Victoria Keyless Entry Remote
Verify that this important information is on the the back of your remote before using these programming instructions.
FCC ID: CWTWB1U313, CWTWB1U343
Factory Part No: 3W73-15K601-AA, 3W7Z-15K601-AA
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle. This procedure will erase all previously programmed remotes. You must program all existing and new remotes that you wish to use on the vehicle at this time.
Keyless Entry System Memory Clearing Instructions are noted in the dark blue colored steps below.
Step-by-Step How To Programming Instructions:
- INSERT key and TURN Ignition from OFF to RUN 4 times within 3 seconds, with the 4th time ending in RUN. Door locks will cycle to confirm successful entry into Programming Mode. (OFF is the position where you can remove your key, RUN is the position just shy of starting your car.)
- Within 8 seconds PRESS any button on the first keyless remote to be programmed. Door locks will cycle to confirm successful programming. If you only have one remote then skip to Step 4.
- Within 8 seconds, PRESS any button on the second keyless remote. Door locks will cycle again to confirm programming. Repeat Step 3 for any additional remotes to be programmed.
- TURN Ignition to OFF and wait 20 seconds.
- Test all remotes. Programming is complete.
- If these programming instructions helped save you time and money, please consider sharing our website with friends and family so they can do the same.
If you have any difficulties with programming the remote you ordered from us to your vehicle, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View our entire catalog of FREE Ford keyless entry remote fob programming instructions!
Need a 1999 Ford Crown Victoria keyless entry remote? We’ve got you covered!
Need a new battery for your 1999 Ford Crown Victoria keyless entry remote? We’ve got that too!
Our Free Programming Instructions Disclaimer can be found on the NorthCoast Keyless FAQ page.