Easy to Follow Step-by-step Key fob remote Programming Instructions
1998 Subaru Impreza
We strive to provide convenience to our customers with free keyless entry remote fob programming instructions for every single vehicle that we sell on NorthCoast Keyless.
Many people don’t know that they can purchase their own replacement vehicle entry remote, save up to 70% off of marked up Dealership prices, and program the replacement remote to their vehicle themselves. We know how good it feels to save money and do something yourself; and we aim to make it as painless as possible for you!
Free Key Fob Remote Programming Instructions for a 1998 Subaru Impreza
Subaru Key Fob Remote Step-By-Step How To Programming Instructions
Minutes 5 minutes
Enter Programming Mode – Step 1
OPEN Driver’s door.
Enter Programming Mode – Step 2
INSERT key into Ignition and TURN to the ON position (just shy of cranking engine).
Enter Programming Mode – Step 3
PRESS and HOLD the PROGRAMMING Button below the Dashboard.
Enter Programming Mode – Step 4
WAIT 15 seconds until the door locks cycle LOCK/UNLOCK 3 times. Do NOT RELEASE the PROGRAMMING Button.
PRESS the LOCK Button on EACH remote to be programmed. The door locks will cycle LOCK/UNLOCK 1 time to signal successful programming of each remote.
Exit Programming Mode
RELEASE the PROGRAMMING Button and REMOVE key from Ignition to EXIT Programming Mode.
TEST all remotes. Programming is now complete.
If these programming instructions helped save you time and money, please consider sharing our website with friends and family so they can do the same.
- Key Fob Remote(s) that you want to program to your vehicle.
- Verify the following prior to following these instructions:
- Your vehicle is equipped with keyless entry, and
- You have a key fob remote that is compatible with your vehicle.
- Obtain ALL remote transmitters for this vehicle.
- Code Alarm Programming Button Location: Beneath Dashboard on the kick panel by the Driver’s left knee, left of the Steering Column. The Programming Button is recessed in a plastic ring.
If you have any difficulties with programming your vehicles, contact us at [email protected].
Key fob remotes
1998 Subaru Impreza
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We offer a No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee on all of our products!If you can’t get it to work for your vehicle–reach out!We’ll get you your money back.
FAST & FREE SHIPPING
ALWAYS! First Class USPS shipping is always shipped for free for all Domestic (US) customers in less than ONE business day. No ifs, ands, or buts!
Have a question for us? Reach out! We're here for you. We will work with you to solve your issue rather than just having you return an item without a solution like some of the big box online stores do.
SAVE 70% OVER DEALERSHIPS
We’ve worked hard to create a network of reliable and reasonably priced suppliers that allow us to give you rock bottom prices.You're also not paying for huge fancy offices or sports cars for our Owners. We always will be just regular people tryin’ to make a livin’ not a killin’!
- We worked hard to provide these instructions to our customers. We checked multiple sources to ensure that this information is complete and accurate. However, please understand that we cannot be held liable for any loss due to incorrect use of the programming instructions from www.northcoastkeyless.com.
- If you cannot program your remote with the instructions that we provide or encounter any discrepancies, please contact us at [email protected] and we’ll make sure that you’re taken care of.