Step-by-Step How To Programming Instructions for a 1997 Dodge Viper Keyless Entry Remote Fob
We strive to provide convenience to our customers with free keyless entry remote programming instructions for every single vehicle that we sell on NorthCoast Keyless.
Many people don’t know that they can purchase their own replacement vehicle entry remote, save up to 70% off of marked up Dealership prices, and program the replacement remote to their vehicle themselves. We know how good it feels to save money and do something yourself; and we aim to make it as painless as possible for you!
Free Step-by-Step How To Programming & Memory Clearing Instructions for a 1997 Dodge Viper Keyless Entry Remote Fob
Verify that this important information is on the back of your remote before using these programming instructions.
FCC ID: Coming Soon
Factory Part No.: Coming Soon
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle. This procedure will erase all previously programmed remotes. You must program all existing and new remotes that you wish to use on the vehicle at this time.
If necessary, disarm the security system with a functioning remote.
Keyless Entry System Memory Clearing Instructions are noted in the dark blue colored steps below.
Step-by-Step How To Programming Instructions:
- LOCATE the Data Link Connector (DLC) under the Driver’s side dashboard. Use the diagram above to IDENTIFY Pins 1 and 4.
- JUMP the Data Link Connector using a suitable groundwire from Pin 1 to Pin 4. DO NOT
- REMOVE the jumper wire until the end of the programming process.
- INSERT a key into the Ignition and TURN the Ignition to the ON position (just before cranking). If the jumper wire is correctly installed, the Alarm LED located top-center of the dash will flash to indicate entry into Programming Mode.
- PRESS both the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the first remote to be programmed for approximately fifteen (15) seconds. The Vehicle’s horn will sound three (3) times to indicate successful programming of the remote.
- REPEAT Step 4 within 60 seconds for any additional remotes to be programmed to your Vehicle.
- REMOVE the jumper wire, TURN the Ignition to the OFF position and REMOVE the key from the Ignition.
- Test all remotes. Programming is now complete.
- If these programming instructions helped save you time and money, please consider sharing our website with friends and family so they can do the same.
If you have any difficulties with programming the remote you ordered from us to your vehicle, check out our FAQ Page for common questions, mistakes, and solutions to programming keyless entry remotes to your vehicle. Always feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
View our entire catalog of FREE Dodge keyless entry remote programming instructions!
Need to buy a 1997 Dodge Viper keyless entry remote fob? We’re working hard to get it in stock for you![Coming Soon]
Need a new battery for your 1997 Dodge Viper keyless entry remote fob? Check out our lineup of keyless remote batteries!
Our Free Programming Instructions Disclaimer can be found on the NorthCoast Keyless FAQ page.