Easy to Follow Step-by-step Key fob remote Programming Instructions
1996 Nissan Quest
We strive to provide convenience to our customers with free keyless entry remote fob programming instructions for every single vehicle that we sell on NorthCoast Keyless.
Many people don’t know that they can purchase their own replacement vehicle entry remote, save up to 70% off of marked up Dealership prices, and program the replacement remote to their vehicle themselves. We know how good it feels to save money and do something yourself; and we aim to make it as painless as possible for you!
Free Key Fob Remote Programming Instructions for a 1996 Nissan Quest
Time needed: 5 minutes.
KEY FOB REMOTE
Step-By-Step How To Programming Instructions
- Close and Lock Doors
CLOSE and LOCK all doors with the Driver’s Side Power Lock/Unlock Switch.
- Insert Key 6X
INSERT key into Ignition and REMOVE it 6 times in 10 seconds (Do NOT Turn). The Hazard Lamps will FLASH to indicate successful entry into Programming Mode.
- Insert Key
INSERT key into Ignition and TURN to the ACC position.
- Program First Remote
WITHIN 5 seconds, PRESS the LOCK button on the first remote to be programmed. The Hazard Lamps will FLASH to indicate successful programming of the remote.
- Program Second Remote
For any additional remotes to be programmed — UNLOCK and then LOCK all doors using the Driver’s Side Power Lock/Unlock Switch. WITHIN 5 seconds, PRESS the LOCK button on the next remote to be programmed. The Hazard Lamps will FLASH to indicate successful programming of the remote.
- Program Additional Remotes
REPEAT Step 5 for any additional remotes to be programmed to your vehicle.
- EXIT Programming Mode
TURN the key to the OFF position, REMOVE key from the Ignition and UNLOCK doors using the Driver’s Side Power Lock/Unlock Switch and OPEN the Driver’s side door to FINALIZE programming.
- Test Remotes
TEST all remotes. Programming is complete.
If these programming instructions helped save you time and money, please consider sharing our website with friends and family so they can do the same.
- Verify the following prior to following these instructions:
- Your vehicle is equipped with keyless entry, and
- You have a key fob remote that is compatible with your vehicle.
- Obtain ALL remote transmitters for this vehicle.
- If you have a remote head key with a transponder chip, this procedure will ONLY program the remote portion. You’ll need a Professional Auto Locksmith to cut and program the transponder key that will start the vehicle.
- If you have a remote head key without a transponder chip, this procedure WILL work for your vehicle.
- This procedure DOES NOT work for smart proximity remote key fobs.
If you have any difficulties with programming your vehicles, contact us at [email protected].
Key fob remotes
1996 Nissan Quest
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We offer a No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee on all of our products!If you can’t get it to work for your vehicle–reach out!We’ll get you your money back.
FAST & FREE SHIPPING
ALWAYS! First Class USPS shipping is always shipped for free for all Domestic (US) customers in less than ONE business day. No ifs, ands, or buts!
Have a question for us? Reach out! We're here for you. We will work with you to solve your issue rather than just having you return an item without a solution like some of the big box online stores do.
SAVE 70% OVER DEALERSHIPS
We’ve worked hard to create a network of reliable and reasonably priced suppliers that allow us to give you rock bottom prices.You're also not paying for huge fancy offices or sports cars for our Owners. We always will be just regular people tryin’ to make a livin’ not a killin’!
- We worked hard to provide these instructions to our customers. We checked multiple sources to ensure that this information is complete and accurate. However, please understand that we cannot be held liable for any loss due to incorrect use of the programming instructions from www.northcoastkeyless.com.
- If you cannot program your remote with the instructions that we provide or encounter any discrepancies, please contact us at [email protected] and we’ll make sure that you’re taken care of.