Easy to Follow Step-by-step Instructions for Programming a 1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham Keyless Entry Remote
We strive to provide convenience to our customers with free keyless entry remote programming instructions for every single vehicle that we sell on NorthCoast Keyless.
Many people don’t know that they can purchase their own replacement vehicle entry remote, save up to 70% off of marked up Dealership prices, and program the replacement remote to their vehicle themselves. We know how good it feels to save money and do something yourself; and we aim to make it as painless as possible for you!
Free Step-by-Step Programming Instructions for a 1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham Keyless Entry Remote
Verify that this important information is on the the back of your remote before using these programming instructions.
FCC ID: ABO0702T
Factory Part No: 10178734, 10269729
Doc Cert No: DOC 218 K903
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
Step-by-Step Programming Instructions:
- Insert key into the ignition and turn the ignition switch to the ON position (ON is as far as you can turn ignition right before engine cranks. Do not crank engine).
- Open trunk and locate the Programming Connector. It will be located right below the rear shelf on the left hand or driver’s side. The Programming Connector will be two wires that lead to a plastic connector and will not be connected to anything. You need to use a jumper wire or paper clip bent in the shape of a “U” and connect the two terminals in the Programming Connector. Ensure that you are contacting the metal inside of both terminals. Once connected the locks will cycle to lock and then unlock.
- Now the vehicle is in programming mode. Press the UNLOCK button on the first remote two times in one second intervals. Vehicle will cycle locks again to lock and unlock to confirm that the remote has been accepted.
- If programming a second remote you must now press the UNLOCK button two times in one second intervals. Vehicle will cycle locks again to lock and unlock to confirm that the remote has been accepted. If only one remote is being programmed you must press UNLOCK button two times in one second intervals again on that remote. Vehicle will cycle locks again to lock and unlock to confirm that the remote has been accepted.
- Remove jumper wire to exit programming mode. Test all remotes. Programming is complete.
- If these programming instructions helped save you time and money, please consider sharing our website with friends and family so they can do the same.
If you have any difficulties with programming the remote you ordered from us to your vehicle, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View our entire catalog of FREE Cadillac keyless entry remote programming instructions!
Need a 1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham keyless entry remote? We’ve got you covered!
Need a new battery for your 1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham keyless entry remote? We’ve got that too!
Our Free Programming Instructions Disclaimer can be found on the NorthCoast Keyless FAQ page.