Easy to Follow Step-by-step Instructions for Programming a 1995 Mercury Grand Marquis Keyless Entry Remote Fob
We strive to provide convenience to our customers with free keyless entry remote fob programming instructions for every single vehicle that we sell on NorthCoast Keyless.
Many people don’t know that they can purchase their own replacement vehicle entry remote, save up to 70% off of marked up Dealership prices, and program the replacement remote to their vehicle themselves. We know how good it feels to save money and do something yourself; and we aim to make it as painless as possible for you!
Free Step-by-Step Programming Instructions for a 1995 Mercury Grand Marquis Keyless Entry Remote
Verify that this important information is on the the back of your remote before using these programming instructions.
FCC ID: CWTWB1U313, CWTWB1U343
Factory Part No: 3W73-15K601-AA, 3W7Z-15K601-AA
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
Step-by-Step Programming Instructions:
- Enter 5-digit permanent entry code into the keyless entry keypad. (THIS WILL BE THE PERMANENT CODE GIVEN BY THE DEALERSHIP WHEN THE CAR WAS NEW. )
- Within 5 seconds of pressing last button of code, press the 1/2 button. All doors will lock then unlock confirming you are in programming mode.
- Press any button on first Keyless Remote within 5 seconds of pressing the 1/2 button. Locks will cycle to indicate successful programming.
- If you are programming more than one Keyless Remote (Including existing remotes) Press any button on second keyless remote within 5 seconds of previous remote. Locks will cycle again to indicate successful programming. (If the keypad light goes out before all remotes are programmed the entire process must be repeated).
- Press the 7/8 and the 9/0 buttons simultaneously on the keypad to exit programming.
- Test all remotes. Programming is complete.
- If these programming instructions helped save you time and money, please consider sharing our website with friends and family so they can do the same.
If you have any difficulties with programming the remote you ordered from us to your vehicle, contact us at email@example.com.
View our entire catalog of FREE Mercury keyless entry remote fob programming instructions!
Need a 1995 Mercury Grand Marquis keyless entry remote? We’ve got you covered!
Need a new battery for your 1995 Mercury Grand Marquis keyless entry remote? We’ve got that too!
Our Free Programming Instructions Disclaimer can be found on the NorthCoast Keyless FAQ page.