Easy to Follow Step-by-step Key fob remote Programming Instructions
1995 Dodge Avenger
We strive to provide convenience to our customers with free keyless entry remote fob programming instructions for every single vehicle that we sell on NorthCoast Keyless.
Many people don’t know that they can purchase their own replacement vehicle entry remote, save up to 70% off of marked up Dealership prices, and program the replacement remote to their vehicle themselves. We know how good it feels to save money and do something yourself; and we aim to make it as painless as possible for you!
Free Key Fob Remote Programming Instructions for a 1995 Dodge Avenger
Time needed: 5 minutes.
KEY FOB REMOTE
Step-By-Step How To Programming Instructions
- Insert Key
INSERT a key into the Ignition and LEAVE in the OFF position.
- Locate Data Link Connector
LOCATE the Data Link Connector (DLC) under the Driver’s side dashboard. Use the diagram above to IDENTIFY Pins 1 and 4.
- Enter Programming Mode – Step 1
JUMP the Data Link Connector using a suitable ground wire (paperclip) from Pin 1 to Pin 4. DO NOT REMOVE the jumper wire until the end of the programming process.
- Enter Programming Mode – Step 2
TURN the Ignition to the ACC position and back to the OFF position. This MUST be done within 10 seconds of installing the jumper wire. If done properly, the vehicle Locks will cycle LOCK and UNLOCK automatically to signal entry into Programming Mode.
- Program Remote
PRESS either the LOCK or UNLOCK buttons on the first remote to be programmed 3 times in 3 seconds. The vehicle Locks will again cycle LOCK and UNLOCK automatically to signal successful programming of the remote.
- Program Additional Remote
REPEAT Step 5 to program any additional remotes to your vehicle.
- Exit Programming Mode
REMOVE the jumper wire, TURN the Ignition to the OFF position and REMOVE the key from the Ignition to EXIT Programming Mode.
- Test Remotes
TEST all remotes. Programming is complete.
If these programming instructions helped save you time and money, please consider sharing our website with friends and family so they can do the same.
- Verify the following prior to following these instructions:
- Your vehicle is equipped with keyless entry, and
- You have a key fob remote that is compatible with your vehicle.
- Obtain ALL remote transmitters for this vehicle.
If you have any difficulties with programming your vehicles, contact us at [email protected].
Key fob remotes
1995 Dodge Avenger
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We offer a No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee on all of our products!If you can’t get it to work for your vehicle–reach out!We’ll get you your money back.
FAST & FREE SHIPPING
ALWAYS! First Class USPS shipping is always shipped for free for all Domestic (US) customers in less than ONE business day. No ifs, ands, or buts!
Have a question for us? Reach out! We're here for you. We will work with you to solve your issue rather than just having you return an item without a solution like some of the big box online stores do.
SAVE 70% OVER DEALERSHIPS
We’ve worked hard to create a network of reliable and reasonably priced suppliers that allow us to give you rock bottom prices.You're also not paying for huge fancy offices or sports cars for our Owners. We always will be just regular people tryin’ to make a livin’ not a killin’!
- We worked hard to provide these instructions to our customers. We checked multiple sources to ensure that this information is complete and accurate. However, please understand that we cannot be held liable for any loss due to incorrect use of the programming instructions from www.northcoastkeyless.com.
- If you cannot program your remote with the instructions that we provide or encounter any discrepancies, please contact us at [email protected] and we’ll make sure that you’re taken care of.