Step-by-Step How To Programming Instructions for a 1994 Mitsubishi 3000GT Keyless Entry Remote Fob
We strive to provide convenience to our customers with free keyless entry remote programming instructions for every single vehicle that we sell on NorthCoast Keyless.
Many people don’t know that they can purchase their own replacement vehicle entry remote, save up to 70% off of marked up Dealership prices, and program the replacement remote to their vehicle themselves. We know how good it feels to save money and do something yourself; and we aim to make it as painless as possible for you!
Free Step-by-Step How To Programming & Memory Clearing Instructions for a 1994 Mitsubishi 3000GT Keyless Entry Remote Fob
Verify that this important information is on the back of your remote before using these programming instructions.
FCC ID: Coming Soon
Factory Part No.: Coming Soon
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle. This procedure will erase all previously programmed remotes. You must program all existing and new remotes that you wish to use on the vehicle at this time.
A MAXIMUM of two (2) remotes can be programmed to this vehicle.
Keyless Entry System Memory Clearing Instructions are noted in the dark blue colored steps below.
Step-by-Step How To Programming Instructions:
- CONFIRM that the Central (Power) Locking System is functioning properly.
- LOCATE the keyless remote entry (RKE) receiver module on the Driver’s side behind the rear quarter trim panel in the vicinity of the rear left speaker.
- LOCATE the switch on the RKE receiver module. The switch will have three (3) positions: “SET I”, “FIX” and “SET II”. The switch will be in the “FIX” position for normal operation.
- MOVE the switch position to “SET I”. The vehicle is now in Programming Mode.
- PRESS the LOCK or UNLOCK button on the first remote to be programmed.
- MOVE the switch position to “SET II”.
- PRESS the LOCK or UNLOCK button on the second remote to be programmed.
- MOVE the switch position to “FIX”.
- Test all remotes. Programming is now complete.
- If these programming instructions helped save you time and money, please consider sharing our website with friends and family so they can do the same.
If you have any difficulties with programming the remote you ordered from us to your vehicle, check out our FAQ Page for common questions, mistakes, and solutions to programming keyless entry remotes to your vehicle. Always feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
View our entire catalog of FREE Mitsubishi keyless entry remote programming instructions!
Need to buy a 1994 Mitsubishi 3000GT keyless entry remote fob? We’re working hard to get it in stock for you![Coming Soon]
Need a new battery for your 1994 Mitsubishi 3000GT keyless entry remote fob? Check out our lineup of keyless remote batteries!
Our Free Programming Instructions Disclaimer can be found on the NorthCoast Keyless FAQ page.