Easy to Follow Step-by-step Key fob remote Programming Instructions
1994 Honda Passport
We strive to provide convenience to our customers with free keyless entry remote fob programming instructions for every single vehicle that we sell on NorthCoast Keyless.
Many people don’t know that they can purchase their own replacement vehicle entry remote, save up to 70% off of marked up Dealership prices, and program the replacement remote to their vehicle themselves. We know how good it feels to save money and do something yourself; and we aim to make it as painless as possible for you!
Free Key Fob Remote Programming Instructions for a 1994 Honda Passport
Time needed: 5 minutes.
KEY FOB REMOTE
Step-By-Step How To Programming Instructions
- Enter Programming Mode – Step 1
LOCATE the Keyless Entry Receiver Module located beneath the Driver’s seat.
- Enter Programming Mode – Step 2
LOCATE Keyless Entry Programming Button will be beneath the label on the Receiver. FEEL and LOCATE the square button beneath the label.
- Enter Programming Mode – Step 3
INSERT your key and TURN the Ignition to the ON (II) position, just shy of cranking the engine, then to the OFF (I) position.
- Enter Programming Mode – Step 4
PRESS and HOLD the Programming Button on the Receiver. The vehicle will emit 4 “chirps” followed by 5 quick “chirps” to confirm the vehicle has entered Programming Mode. (The vehicle will emit a “chirp” every 3 seconds while in Programming Mode)
- Enter Programming Mode – Step 5
RELEASE the Programming Button.
- Program Remote
WITHIN 30 seconds and AFTER the first audible “chirp,” PRESS the LOCK Button on the remote. The system will respond with a “chirp” confirming successful programming of the remote.
- Program Additional Remotes
REPEAT Step 6 while in Programming Mode to program any additional remotes to your vehicle.
- Exit Programming Mode
To EXIT Programming Mode, TURN the key to the ON (II) position then back to the OFF (I) position.
- Test Remotes
EXIT vehicle, CLOSE doors and TEST all remotes. Programming is now complete.
If these programming instructions helped save you time and money, please consider sharing our website with friends and family so they can do the same.
- Verify the following prior to following these instructions:
- Your vehicle is equipped with keyless entry, and
- You have a key fob remote that is compatible with your vehicle.
- Obtain ALL remote transmitters for this vehicle.
- You can program up to 4 remotes to your vehicle.
If you have any difficulties with programming your vehicles, contact us at [email protected].
Key fob remotes
1994 Honda Passport
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We offer a No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee on all of our products!If you can’t get it to work for your vehicle–reach out!We’ll get you your money back.
FAST & FREE SHIPPING
ALWAYS! First Class USPS shipping is always shipped for free for all Domestic (US) customers in less than ONE business day. No ifs, ands, or buts!
Have a question for us? Reach out! We're here for you. We will work with you to solve your issue rather than just having you return an item without a solution like some of the big box online stores do.
SAVE 70% OVER DEALERSHIPS
We’ve worked hard to create a network of reliable and reasonably priced suppliers that allow us to give you rock bottom prices.You're also not paying for huge fancy offices or sports cars for our Owners. We always will be just regular people tryin’ to make a livin’ not a killin’!
- We worked hard to provide these instructions to our customers. We checked multiple sources to ensure that this information is complete and accurate. However, please understand that we cannot be held liable for any loss due to incorrect use of the programming instructions from www.northcoastkeyless.com.
- If you cannot program your remote with the instructions that we provide or encounter any discrepancies, please contact us at [email protected] and we’ll make sure that you’re taken care of.