Step-by-Step How To Programming Instructions for a 1994 Honda Passport Keyless Entry Remote Fob
We strive to provide convenience to our customers with free keyless entry remote programming instructions for every single vehicle that we sell on NorthCoast Keyless.
Many people don’t know that they can purchase their own replacement vehicle entry remote, save up to 70% off of marked up Dealership prices, and program the replacement remote to their vehicle themselves. We know how good it feels to save money and do something yourself; and we aim to make it as painless as possible for you!
Free Step-by-Step How To Programming & Memory Clearing Instructions for a 1994 Honda Passport Keyless Entry Remote Fob
Verify that this important information is on the back of your remote before using these programming instructions.
FCC ID: Coming Soon
Factory Part No.: Coming Soon
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle. This procedure will erase all previously programmed remotes. You must program all existing and new remotes that you wish to use on the vehicle at this time.
Keyless Entry System Memory Clearing Instructions are noted in the dark blue colored steps below.
Step-by-Step How To Programming Instructions:
- LOCATE the Keyless Entry Receiver located under the Driver’s seat.
- The receiver is labeled. The Keyless Entry Programming Button will be underneath the label. FEEL for and LOCATE the square button.
- INSERT your key and TURN the Ignition to ON, then OFF. (ON is the position just shy of starting the vehicle, OFF is the position where you can remove your key from the Ignition)
- PRESS and HOLD the Programming Button. The vehicle will emit four (4) “chirps” followed by five (5) quick “chirps” to confirm the vehicle has entered Programming Mode. (The vehicle will emit a “chirp” every three (3) seconds while in Programming Mode)
- RELEASE the Programming Button. (You MUST perform the next step within 30 seconds of entering Programming Mode. The vehicle will emit three (3) chirps to signal Programming Mode EXIT.)
- AFTER the first “chirp,” PRESS the LOCK Button on the remote. The system will respond with a “chirp” confirming successful programming of the remote.
- To program additional remotes, REPEAT Step 6 while in Programming Mode. (You can program up to four (4) remotes to your vehicle)
- To EXIT Programming Mode, TURN the key to the ON position then back to the OFF position.
- Test all remotes. Programming is now complete.
- If these programming instructions helped save you time and money, please consider sharing our website with friends and family so they can do the same.
If you have any difficulties with programming the remote you ordered from us to your vehicle, check out our FAQ Page for common questions, mistakes, and solutions to programming keyless entry remotes to your vehicle. Always feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
View our entire catalog of FREE Honda keyless entry remote programming instructions!
Need to buy a 1994 Honda Passport keyless entry remote fob? We’re working hard to get it in stock for you!
Need a new battery for your 1994 Honda Passport keyless entry remote fob? Check out our lineup of remote batteries!
Our Free Programming Instructions Disclaimer can be found on the NorthCoast Keyless FAQ page.