Easy to Follow Step-by-step Key fob remote Programming Instructions
1993 Mercury Tracer
We strive to provide convenience to our customers with free keyless entry remote fob programming instructions for every single vehicle that we sell on NorthCoast Keyless.
Many people don’t know that they can purchase their own replacement vehicle entry remote, save up to 70% off of marked up Dealership prices, and program the replacement remote to their vehicle themselves. We know how good it feels to save money and do something yourself; and we aim to make it as painless as possible for you!
Free Key Fob Remote Programming Instructions for a 1993 Mercury Tracer
Time needed: 2 minutes.
KEY FOB REMOTE
Step-By-Step How To Programming Instructions
- Enter Programming Mode – Step 1
INSERT key into ignition and TURN from OFF to RUN/ACC.
OFF is the position where you can remove your key, RUN/ACC is the position just shy of starting your vehicle.
- Enter Programming Mode – Step 2
LOCATE the Programming Connector located in the Rear Quarter Panel area.
The Programming Connector consists of 2 wires and a plastic plug terminator with 2 pins.
The pins will NOT be connected to anything.
- Enter Programming Mode – Step 3
JUMP the 2 pins in the Programming Connector using a suitable metal jumping wire (example – paperclip).
- Program Remote
PRESS any button on the remote to be programmed.
Door locks will cycle Lock/Unlock to confirm successful programming of the remote.
REPEAT this step IMMEDIATELY for any other remotes to be programmed to your vehicle.
- Exit Programming Mode
TURN ignition to OFF to exit Programming Mode.
The vehicle locks will cycle Lock/Unlock to indicate successful completion of programming.
- Test Remotes
Test all remotes. Programming is now complete.
If these programming instructions helped save you time and money, please consider sharing our website with friends and family so they can do the same.
- Verify the following prior to following these instructions:
- Your vehicle is equipped with keyless entry, and
- You have a key fob remote that is compatible with your vehicle.
- Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle. This procedure will erase all previously programmed remotes. You must program all existing and new remotes that you wish to use on the vehicle at this time.
- You may clear your keyless entry system memory by entering programming mode as shown in the steps above.
Note: If your vehicle cannot enter programming mode, then you cannot program any remote. This indicates either no keyless entry installed on the vehicle or a defective keyless entry receiver module.
If you have any difficulties with programming your vehicles, contact us at [email protected].
Key fob remotes
1993 Mercury Tracer
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We offer a No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee on all of our products!If you can’t get it to work for your vehicle–reach out!We’ll get you your money back.
FAST & FREE SHIPPING
ALWAYS! First Class USPS shipping is always shipped for free for all Domestic (US) customers in less than ONE business day. No ifs, ands, or buts!
Have a question for us? Reach out! We're here for you. We will work with you to solve your issue rather than just having you return an item without a solution like some of the big box online stores do.
SAVE 70% OVER DEALERSHIPS
We’ve worked hard to create a network of reliable and reasonably priced suppliers that allow us to give you rock bottom prices.You're also not paying for huge fancy offices or sports cars for our Owners. We always will be just regular people tryin’ to make a livin’ not a killin’!
- We worked hard to provide these instructions to our customers. We checked multiple sources to ensure that this information is complete and accurate. However, please understand that we cannot be held liable for any loss due to incorrect use of the programming instructions from www.northcoastkeyless.com.
- If you cannot program your remote with the instructions that we provide or encounter any discrepancies, please contact us at [email protected] and we’ll make sure that you’re taken care of.