Easy to Follow Step-by-step Key fob remote Programming Instructions
1993 Geo Storm
We strive to provide convenience to our customers with free keyless entry remote fob programming instructions for every single vehicle that we sell on NorthCoast Keyless.
Many people don’t know that they can purchase their own replacement vehicle entry remote, save up to 70% off of marked up Dealership prices, and program the replacement remote to their vehicle themselves. We know how good it feels to save money and do something yourself; and we aim to make it as painless as possible for you!
Free Key Fob Remote Programming Instructions for a 1993 Geo Storm
Time needed: 2 minutes.
KEY FOB REMOTE
Step-By-Step How To Programming Instructions
- Enter Programming Mode – Step 1
OPEN the driver’s side door.
- Enter Programming Mode – Step 2
INSERT your key into the ignition cylinder and TURN to the ON position (just shy of cranking the engine).
- Enter Programming Mode – Step 3
PRESS and HOLD the “Programming/Override” button (located under the driver’s side dashboard). Within 20 seconds, the vehicle will cycle the door locks and the horn will sound 3 times to indicate successful entry into programming mode.
Do NOT release the “Programming/Override” button.
- Program Remote
PRESS the Lock OR Unlock button on the first remote to be programmed. The vehicle will respond by cycline the door locks and the horn will sound 1 time to indicate successful programming.
REPEAT this step to program up to 3 additional remotes (total of 4) to the vehicle.
- Exit Programming Mode
RELEASE the “Programming/Override” button and TURN the ignition to OFF.
- Test Remotes
TEST all remotes. Programming is now complete.
If these programming instructions helped save you time and money, please consider sharing our website with friends and family so they can do the same.
- Verify the following prior to following these instructions:
- Your vehicle is equipped with keyless entry, and
- You have a key fob remote that is compatible with your vehicle.
- Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle. This procedure will erase all previously programmed remotes. You must program all existing and new remotes that you wish to use on the vehicle at this time.
- You may clear your keyless entry system memory by entering programming mode as shown in the steps above.
Note: If your vehicle cannot enter programming mode, then you cannot program any remote. This indicates either no keyless entry installed on the vehicle or a defective keyless entry receiver module.
If you have any difficulties with programming your vehicles, contact us at [email protected].
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We offer a No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee on all of our products!If you can’t get it to work for your vehicle–reach out!We’ll get you your money back.
FAST & FREE SHIPPING
ALWAYS! First Class USPS shipping is always shipped for free for all Domestic (US) customers in less than ONE business day. No ifs, ands, or buts!
Have a question for us? Reach out! We're here for you. We will work with you to solve your issue rather than just having you return an item without a solution like some of the big box online stores do.
SAVE 70% OVER DEALERSHIPS
We’ve worked hard to create a network of reliable and reasonably priced suppliers that allow us to give you rock bottom prices.You're also not paying for huge fancy offices or sports cars for our Owners. We always will be just regular people tryin’ to make a livin’ not a killin’!
- We worked hard to provide these instructions to our customers. We checked multiple sources to ensure that this information is complete and accurate. However, please understand that we cannot be held liable for any loss due to incorrect use of the programming instructions from www.northcoastkeyless.com.
- If you cannot program your remote with the instructions that we provide or encounter any discrepancies, please contact us at [email protected] and we’ll make sure that you’re taken care of.