Step-by-Step How To Programming Instructions for a 1993 Dodge D-Series Truck Keyless Entry Remote Fob
We strive to provide convenience to our customers with free keyless entry remote programming instructions for every single vehicle that we sell on NorthCoast Keyless.
Many people don’t know that they can purchase their own replacement vehicle entry remote, save up to 70% off of marked up Dealership prices, and program the replacement remote to their vehicle themselves. We know how good it feels to save money and do something yourself; and we aim to make it as painless as possible for you!
Free Step-by-Step How To Programming & Memory Clearing Instructions for a 1993 Dodge D-Series Truck Keyless Entry Remote Fob
Verify that this important information is on the back of your remote before using these programming instructions.
FCC ID: Coming Soon
Factory Part No.: Coming Soon
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle. This procedure will erase all previously programmed remotes. You must program all existing and new remotes that you wish to use on the vehicle at this time.
Keyless Entry System Memory Clearing Instructions are noted in the dark blue colored steps below.
Step-by-Step How To Programming Instructions:
- OPEN the Driver’s door.
- INSERT the key into the Ignition and TURN to the ON position (just shy of cranking the engine)
- PRESS and HOLD the Programming/Override Button (located under the Driver’s side dashboard).
- Within 20 seconds the Vehicle will cycle the door locks and the horn will sound three (3) times to indicate Vehicle has entered Programming Mode. DO NOT release the Programming/Override Button.
- PRESS the #1 Button (top left) on the first remote. The Vehicle will respond by cycling the door locks and the horn will sound one (1) time to indicate successful programming.
- REPEAT Step 4 to program up to three (3) additional remotes. (Total of four (4))
- To EXIT Programming Mode, RELEASE the Programming/Override Button and TURN the Ignition to OFF.
- Test all remotes. Programming is now complete.
- If these programming instructions helped save you time and money, please consider sharing our website with friends and family so they can do the same.
If you have any difficulties with programming the remote you ordered from us to your vehicle, check out our FAQ Page for common questions, mistakes, and solutions to programming keyless entry remotes to your vehicle. Always feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View our entire catalog of FREE Dodge keyless entry remote programming instructions!
Need to buy a 1993 Dodge D-Series Truck keyless entry remote fob? We’re working hard to get it in stock for you![Coming Soon]
Need a new battery for your 1993 Dodge D-Series Truck keyless entry remote fob? Check out our lineup of keyless remote batteries!
Our Free Programming Instructions Disclaimer can be found on the NorthCoast Keyless FAQ page.