Easy to Follow Step-by-step Instructions for Programming a 1993 Cadillac Seville Keyless Entry Remote
We strive to provide convenience to our customers with free keyless entry remote programming instructions for every single vehicle that we sell on NorthCoast Keyless.
Many people don’t know that they can purchase their own replacement vehicle entry remote, save up to 70% off of marked up Dealership prices, and program the replacement remote to their vehicle themselves. We know how good it feels to save money and do something yourself; and we aim to make it as painless as possible for you!
Free Step-by-Step Programming Instructions for a 1993 Cadillac Seville Keyless Entry Remote
Verify that this important information is on the the back of your remote before using these programming instructions.
FCC ID: ABO0702T
Factory Part No: 10178734, 10269729
Doc Cert No: DOC 218 K903
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle. This procedure will erase all previously programmed remotes. You must program all existing and new remotes that you wish to use on the vehicle at this time.
Step-by-Step Programming Instructions:
- Turn Ignition Switch to OFF.
- Jumper Assembly Line Diagnostic Link Connector (a.k.a. “ALDL connector” – located behind center instrument panel, below ashtray) Terminal G (PPL/WHT) to Terminal A (BLK/WHT). Door locks lock and unlock, and trunk release activates in approximately 2 seconds.
- Press any button on one transmitter. Door locks lock and unlock, and trunk release activates in approximately 2 seconds. The first transmitter is now programmed.
- Repeat Step 3 using the other transmitter. If only one transmitter is being used, go to Step 5.
- Disconnect jumper from ALDL connector. Test all remotes. Programming is complete.
- If these programming instructions helped save you time and money, please consider sharing our website with friends and family so they can do the same.
If you have any difficulties with programming the remote you ordered from us to your vehicle, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View our entire catalog of FREE Cadillac keyless entry remote programming instructions!
Need a 1993 Cadillac Seville keyless entry remote? We’ve got you covered!
Need a new battery for your 1993 Cadillac Seville keyless entry remote? We’ve got that too!
Our Free Programming Instructions Disclaimer can be found on the NorthCoast Keyless FAQ page.