Easy to Follow Step-by-step Key fob remote Programming Instructions
2006 Mitsubishi Outlander
We strive to provide convenience to our customers with free keyless entry remote fob programming instructions for every single vehicle that we sell on NorthCoast Keyless.
Many people don’t know that they can purchase their own replacement vehicle entry remote, save up to 70% off of marked up Dealership prices, and program the replacement remote to their vehicle themselves. We know how good it feels to save money and do something yourself; and we aim to make it as painless as possible for you!
Free Key Fob Remote Programming Instructions for a 2006 Mitsubishi Outlander
Time needed: 5 minutes.
KEY FOB REMOTE
Step-By-Step How To Programming Instructions
- Enter Programming Mode – Step 1
LOCATE the Data Link Connector (DLC) pictured below. It will be located underneath the dashboard/steering column on the Driver’s side.
- Enter Programming Mode – Step 2
IDENTIFY DLC Ports 1 and 4 from the diagram shown. NOTICE the metal contacts inside both Ports 1 and 4.
- Enter Programming Mode – Step 3
INSERT key into the Ignition and leave it in the OFF position.
- Enter Programming Mode – Step 4
JUMP Ports 1 and 4 with a suitable jumper wire. Any metal wire (paper clip) will do. Ensure constant contact between both metal contacts and the jumper wire at ALL times throughout this procedure.
- Enter Programming Mode – Step 5
WITHIN 10 seconds, PRESS the HAZARD LIGHT button 6 times. The door locks will cycle LOCK/UNLOCK once indicating successful entry into Programming Mode.
- Program Remote
PRESS the LOCK button on the first remote to be programmed 3 times within 10 seconds. The door locks will cycle LOCK/UNLOCK once indicating successful programming of that remote.
- Program Additional Remote(s)
REPEAT Step 6 for any additional remotes to be programmed WITHIN 1 minute.
- Exit Programming Mode
REMOVE the jumper wire connected to the Data Link Port to finalize programming and EXIT Programming Mode.
- Test Remotes
TEST all remotes. Programming is now complete.
If these programming instructions helped save you time and money, please consider sharing our website with friends and family so they can do the same.
- Verify the following prior to following these instructions:
- Your vehicle is equipped with keyless entry, and
- You have a key fob remote that is compatible with your vehicle.
- Obtain ALL remote transmitters for this vehicle.
- It is recommended that two (2) people perform this procedure. You will need someone to manage the jumper wire while performing the procedure from the Driver’s seat.
If you have any difficulties with programming your vehicles, contact us at [email protected].
Key fob remotes
2006 Mitsubishi Outlander
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We offer a No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee on all of our products!If you can’t get it to work for your vehicle–reach out!We’ll get you your money back.
FAST & FREE SHIPPING
ALWAYS! First Class USPS shipping is always shipped for free for all Domestic (US) customers in less than ONE business day. No ifs, ands, or buts!
Have a question for us? Reach out! We're here for you. We will work with you to solve your issue rather than just having you return an item without a solution like some of the big box online stores do.
SAVE 70% OVER DEALERSHIPS
We’ve worked hard to create a network of reliable and reasonably priced suppliers that allow us to give you rock bottom prices.You're also not paying for huge fancy offices or sports cars for our Owners. We always will be just regular people tryin’ to make a livin’ not a killin’!
- We worked hard to provide these instructions to our customers. We checked multiple sources to ensure that this information is complete and accurate. However, please understand that we cannot be held liable for any loss due to incorrect use of the programming instructions from www.northcoastkeyless.com.
- If you cannot program your remote with the instructions that we provide or encounter any discrepancies, please contact us at [email protected] and we’ll make sure that you’re taken care of.