Easy to Follow Step-by-step Instructions for Programming a 1992 Cadillac Eldorado Keyless Entry Remote
We strive to provide convenience to our customers with free keyless entry remote programming instructions for every single vehicle that we sell on NorthCoast Keyless.
Many people don’t know that they can purchase their own replacement vehicle entry remote, save up to 70% off of marked up Dealership prices, and program the replacement remote to their vehicle themselves. We know how good it feels to save money and do something yourself; and we aim to make it as painless as possible for you!
Free Step-by-Step Programming Instructions for a 1992 Cadillac Eldorado Keyless Entry Remote
Verify that this important information is on the the back of your remote before using these programming instructions.
FCC ID: ABO0702T
Factory Part No: 10178734, 10269729
Doc Cert No: DOC 218 K903
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle. This procedure will erase all previously programmed remotes. You must program all existing and new remotes that you wish to use on the vehicle at this time. The entire programming procedure must be completed within 30 seconds of grounding VAC reprogramming connector (Step 2). If the procedure is not completed then start over at Step 1.
Step-by-Step Programming Instructions:
- Insert key into ignition and turn it to the ON position. Do not start the car.
- Access programming connector in the trunk of the car. It will be located next to the latch for the trunk lid. There will be a single green VAC connector wire. The connector will not be connected to anything. Secure a jumper wire or paper clip to jump the connector. Touch the clip or wire to the inside of the connector and to a bare metal surface of the car to ground the connection. Locks will cycle from lock to unlock to signal entering on programming mode.
- Press the unlock button on the remote being programmed twice. Locks will cycle again confirming successful programming. Repeat this step for additional remotes.
- Remove jumper wire to exit programming mode. Test all remotes. Programming is complete.
- If these programming instructions helped save you time and money, please consider sharing our website with friends and family so they can do the same.
If you have any difficulties with programming the remote you ordered from us to your vehicle, contact us at email@example.com.
View our entire catalog of FREE Cadillac keyless entry remote programming instructions!
Need a 1992 Cadillac Eldorado keyless entry remote? We’ve got you covered!
Need a new battery for your 1992 Cadillac Eldorado keyless entry remote? We’ve got that too!
Our Free Programming Instructions Disclaimer can be found on the NorthCoast Keyless FAQ page.