Easy to Follow Step-by-step Instructions for Programming a 1991 Cadillac Seville Keyless Entry Remote
We strive to provide convenience to our customers with free keyless entry remote programming instructions for every single vehicle that we sell on NorthCoast Keyless.
Many people don’t know that they can purchase their own replacement vehicle entry remote, save up to 70% off of marked up Dealership prices, and program the replacement remote to their vehicle themselves. We know how good it feels to save money and do something yourself; and we aim to make it as painless as possible for you!
Free Step-by-Step Programming Instructions for a 1991 Cadillac Seville Keyless Entry Remote
Verify that this important information is on the the back of your remote before using these programming instructions.
FCC ID: ABO0702T
Factory Part No: 10178734, 10269729
Doc Cert No: DOC 218 K903
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle. This procedure will erase all previously programmed remotes. You must program all existing and new remotes that you wish to use on the vehicle at this time. If only one remote will be used you must program it twice for procedure to work.
Step-by-Step Programming Instructions:
- Insert key into ignition and turn ignition switch to ON (as far as you can turn without cranking engine).
- Locate the RKE module and on the wiring harness will be the programming connector. It should be a single wire that has a green plastic connector and is not connected to anything. Using a jumper wire connect the programming connector to a good ground (unpainted metal surface on body of vehicle). When done properly vehicle will automatically cycle locks to Lock then Unlock.
- Now vehicle is in programming mode. Press the UNLOCK button on the first remote two times in one second intervals. Door locks will automatically cycle again to lock then unlock to show that vehicle has accepted remote.
- Now whether programming a second remote or just one, repeat Step 3 for either.
- Disconnect ground wire. Test all remotes. Programming is complete.
- If these programming instructions helped save you time and money, please consider sharing our website with friends and family so they can do the same.
If you have any difficulties with programming the remote you ordered from us to your vehicle, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View our entire catalog of FREE Cadillac keyless entry remote programming instructions!
Need a 1991 Cadillac Seville keyless entry remote? We’ve got you covered!
Need a new battery for your 1991 Cadillac Seville keyless entry remote? We’ve got that too!
Our Free Programming Instructions Disclaimer can be found on the NorthCoast Keyless FAQ page.